Please download this document for more info on withdrawal details:
Please download this document for more info on commission withdrawal details:
1. Referral Commissions-payment effectuated once a month on the 15th of the following month
Client is required to produce three forms of Identification to comply with AML ( Anti- Money Laundering Regulations)
2. Copy of Photo ID – Passport and or Drivers License or Country ID card
3. A copy of your bankstatement (of the account where you want the money to be deposited)
4. Proof of address on a utility bill, these can include gas, electric, water or landline being no
more than 3 months old.
Managed Account Fee
When withdrawal is initiated a fee is paid to BOC for fund management
Withdrawal can be effectuated once a month.
ALL CLIENT ACCOUNTS ACCEPTED BEFORE JULY 1, 2015
Month 1= No withdrawal's allowed
Month 2= 20% fee
Month 3= 15% fee
Month 4= 10% fee
Month 5= 0% fee
ALL CLIENTS ACCOUNTS ACCEPTED AFTER JULY 1, 2015
No withdrawal for the first four months of trading.
Month 5= 0% fee
What You Should Know About Customer Commissions
1st level customer (Referral 20%) commission can be withdrawn using the “Withdrawal Form” provided you
build your portfolio of a minimum of $ 500
You do not pay a fee on the withdrawal of the 1st level customer commission
1st and 2nd level customer commission CAN be used for payment of the fund management fee to BOC
Withdrawal For Deposit In your Account
Let/s take an example:
Let/s say you want to withdraw € 1,000 trade gains in the 4th month.
Send the "Withdrawal Form" including the 3 attachments on to the correct e-mail address.
1. If you have built up enough customers committees then the fee automatically will be balanced
2. If you haven/t built up enough customer commissions first then you will be sent an invoice (4th month 10% is € 100)
by email, for payment of the fee.
It/s important that you receive a confirmation email with aprovement that the "Withdrawal Form" has been correctly filled in. Be well aware of this. When the Fee is paid within 10 working days then your withdrawal will be deposited into your bank account.